Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Hotness & Guns

Yesterday was opening day for dove hunting.  It was also the hottest that I have ever been in my life.  And it was awesome.  I truly like hunting for one reason.  You basically have to get out of town and you have to be outside.  Glory be.  Now I like dove hunting because you can do what you want, you don't have to wear fancy hunting attire and you can yell at people from wherever you are...  I went with Tim Wink, Carson and Rocky to Marion ( a very large booming metropolis in the boone docks of our state).  I was a little nervous, being the only girl and all, but I think I pulled it off.  I shot a double, dropped some birds, met a cute DNR officer, got my first ticket ever, sweated buckets and had a great time.  Wouldn't have traded it for anything.  Hope there's more where that came from.













No comments:

Post a Comment