Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, September 3, 2012

Time.

I feel like this little word comes up a lot.  Free time, no time, you name it.  I also feel like no matter what season you find your self in, you have to manage it.  It's inevitable.  Most of my life I was a fly by the seat of my pants kind of girl.  Now that I have actual responsibilities, I try to manage some of it.  I was recently discussing this with some friends and it's the same thing every time.  We all struggle with time management, fitting it all in and doing it all.  (Every time this comes up I want to kick myself, because I always find myself in the same situation.  BUSY)  I used to be incredibly guilty at fitting it all in.  Instead of saying yes to one thing and no to others, I would say yes to everything and would try to do it all.  I was all over the place.  Well, that didn't last too long.  I've been really trying to be intentional with my time.  I want to be 100% wherever I am.  I want to be intentional to who I am with or what I am doing.  It's hard though because there are so many great things to do, yet there's just not quite enough time to get it all in.  So, one of my goals this year is to be intentional with things that I do.  I think that automatically makes one intentional in relationships and mindful to what's going on.  I always have to remember that we can't be it all and we can't do it all.  I also want to be intentional with myself.  I want to have the time to go in the boat, fish, write, read and play guitar.  Me time.  So you can all hold me to that....

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment