Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Office Diaries of the woman appraiser

I like my job. For the most part.  However, I do find it funny that I come across weird, wacko, crazy, abnormal people. On a very frequent basis.  (Please refer to my off the reservation post if you need a traumatizing example)  Today I went and inspected a house and came out ever so grateful for many reasons.  Most of all- Thankful that I don't have 6 kids under 6.  Yes, you had done read right.  Kids everywhere.  I was losing control and I didn't even have to birth them.  And I love kids.  These were just out of control.  Crying, wanting food, wanting to be held, needing to go to the bathroom, asking 1 million questions.  Plus she was homeschooling them.  I would have to send mine to 1 year old kindergarten.  I just felt awful for the baby momma.  I mean, I think she was my age even. I saw no escape for her.    As I slammed the door behind me, I felt like I was leaving a wounded soldier behind.  Trapped in the house with the little people.  Better her than me.  I still have a life to live. FREEDOM!  So today I am thankful to not be responsible for six other little tiny people.  Amen. 

Welcome to September my friends.  It's my birth month.  Things are gonna get cray cray.

Make good choices,
SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment