Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, August 1, 2011

Overkill?

I was behind this car on my way to meet the Chris Simon for lunch today.  You may not be able to see, but all of those stickers are about Jesus coming back. Get ready they say.  Now I know where I will be heading when that does happen... Hopefully.  But, my gosh.  It makde me a lil scared.  Nervous.  Anxious.  All of the above.  Stressed me out.  Sometimes those kind of stickers wig me out.  So I causally shot past them in the next lane while giving them the death glare.  I mean who wants to learn about following Jesus when they read a sticker that says he's coming for you... Like he's a sniper or something.  I like to rock the "Yea God, Boo Devil" personally.  Little less in your face... Just my opinion.  Don't be offended...

Get down on it,

SRS

1 comment:

  1. Both of you work too close to me to not have your lunch dates here. Come ON!

    ReplyDelete