Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Grady Bunch

So they are nothing like the Brady Bunch, but it rhymed so I totally went with it.. Now I am laughing at myself.  Last night I took the Grady fam out in the boat and it was delightful. For serious.  They are super fun to hang with.  Plus I got to take them to my spot:) Here are a few pics:
 Forgive me, I tried to be creative...
After I got the boat put up, my dramatic friends called.  Whom I love dearly.  Apparently Tyler had malaria.  Or maybe it was a case of the molly grubs due to some M&Ms.  I went over to the B&B on Barbara to make sure the situation was secure.  Today I cleaned out the garage.  It was hot as hell, but I feel so much better now.  I also sustained an injury and I am bleeding, but I have no idea how it happened.  Oh well.  I'm off to strum a few at church.  Catch you on the flip.

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment