Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, July 18, 2011

Betty goes bridal

Word.  I got to go wedding dress shopping this weekend and I survived.  And it wasn't terrible because I was a spectator and didn't have to touch the dresses.  Thank God.  It was actually kind of awesome.   Biz took us to Fabulous Frocs and we roamed around the store while she had to strap them dresses on.  At first I was overwhelmed and didn't know if I would make it or not because it reminded me of prom dress shopping which is a whole nother story.  I may have even felt a little glamorous.  Mainly because people would walk by and look through the windows at us.  (maybe that's dumb, but I enjoyed it).  I took advantage of the situation and took a lot of pics.  (Sorry none of the bride and her selection...)
 Worse dress I've seen
 Glamorous...I think the veil suits me...
 Dress overload.  I didn't like that part
 This little animal was attacking me the whole time so that I could not focus on the bride
 Felt a lil "sex sass and the city-ish"
 Was beginning to lose it 
 So I went outside to snap some pics
All in all, it was a successful venture.  I think that I'm starting to get a handle on all this wedding stuff.  It's not quite as terrible as I thought.  Have a good one.

Betty Bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment