Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, July 25, 2011

Another fashion no-no

In my eyes at least.  Stop reading if you are one to be offended easily.  Please.  I don't want to hurt any feelings.  This one is for the boys.  Actually I think I have two lil no-no's. 1st- boys and pumas.  For some reason, these don't mix well for me. (This is excluding soccer cleats).  I just don't like them. They are too trendy on guys.  Girls seem to pull it off.  Man Pumas look weird with pants, but even weirder with shorts to me.  I guess some can sport them ok.  Others, not so much.  Keep in mind, this is solely my humble* opinion.  They even have ballerina type ones.  Not cool.
I just thought that I would let you know.  I'm just not diggin it, but the choice is yours.  On to no-no # 2. Men + tank tops = NO GO.  BAD DECISION.  Seriously.  Especially homemade ones.  Some are okay, but I'm just not a tank top liking kind of girl I guess.
I am aware that I am no fashionista, but I just can't handle some things.  I understand if you like a good tank top.  I am all about comfort, but some boys should definitely go for sleeves.  Its just a personal preference.  Read at your own risk.   Please don't be offended.  

Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment