Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Friday, July 8, 2011

The Evil Twin

By now, you are tired of hearing me moan about transition, but clearly you have kept reading.  Well sorry.  I have a case of stage 3 transitionitis, but I'm figuring out how to cope.  Guess what??  I want you to meet a new friend.  It just do happens to be my girl Transition's evil twin sister, "The Unknown."  You may have already met her.  She is a real you know what.... Always rearing her head and getting all up in my business.  Yeah, she is a thorn in my side all right.  She makes you 2nd guess, question the future, wonder about things that shouldn't bother you, injects some insecurity and just is a real party pooper.   She can get under your skin real quick people.  So watch out.  Well, I'm a bit tired of Transition and Unkown so I think I am defriending them for a while.  Peace out. 

I know you may now think I am crazy because I talk about this junk in a weird way, but it makes me laugh.  What's better than cracking you own self up??  Nothing. 

I'm ditching the evil twin sisters and heading to Pawley's.  Thank God.  Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment