Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Pawley's

I went to Pawley's Island this weekend and it was 100% delightful.  Good food, great people and fun times.  I love staying up late and waking up whenever I feel like it. So so nice.  Each morning I went on a walk and totally lucked out by running into the Ballard clan.  They are hilarious.  Plus I got to see a lot of other people that I haven't seen in forever.  Here are a few pics from the weekend:

The house was beautiful
 Basically, Baby Wagner stole the show.  She's awesome.
 Yay for America!
 WHo doesn't love a good puzzle?
 Side note- crocs should only be worn by tiny people.  Case and point.
Yep, it was fun.  I was sad to leave.  But it had to be done.  I'm going on an adventure this week. Or so I hope.   See you when I get back!

Love you long time,

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment