Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Born in the U.S.A

Well, I'm flat exhausted.  Yeah, that sounds about right.  Transition bout sent me into a whirlwind and there was only one way out- July 4th weekend celebrations at Edisto.  The fourth was a doozie, but amazing nonetheless.  I headed down to Edisto on Saturday and had a ball.  Spent most of the weekend floating in the creek at Bailey Island with the Dupre's and then headed to visit the Dodds clan last night. We celebrated America well.  This is all that I have to show for it:
 Delightful means of transportation....
 Just your average Edisto sunset
 It seriously does not get any better than this my friends

 Our hotdog competition.  Yours truly was the overall champion...Just sayin...
 Here come the fireworks!  Yay America!






 Ham and I took a boat ride over to the Sass dock on Big Island:)


I have no pictures from last night, which is prolly good.  However, I do have a large bruise (thanks to RD).  The boys and I played guitar on the back deck until the wee hours of the night just singing our neighbors to sleep.  100% stellar time.  Sadly, I had to wake up this morning and return to reality.  Bummer.  Oh well, it was fun while it lasted:)  Alright, that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment