Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Friday, August 5, 2011

She's Blossomed

That's right.  Lulie Martin is big time now.  Last night was Lulie's first big solo art show in Charleston!  One of the Girl Palace originals has hit it.  It was so cool to walk in and see all of Lulie's work hanging beautifully on all of the walls.  Its so fun to see how she has totally come into her own.  I remember the days of her painting in our garage and us begging her for stuff... maybe we accidentally still beg, but that's not important.  Plus her family came, who I absolutely adore.  Its like a bunch of lil Lulie's running around and they are all so cute.  As you know, I am not too artsy, but I think I held my own..   Seriously, she did an awesome job.   Here are a few pics:
So proud of you Lu!!  


1 comment:

  1. SAAASSS!!! These pics look awesome!!! I am so very glad you came!!

    ReplyDelete