Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Can't believe my eyes.

Earlier today, I blogged during a vulnerable time.  I am here to report there has been a change in perspective.  I left work.  Met up with some of my favs and all was right again... Me, Stephen and Ryan headed to Sully's to look at Irene as she passed by.
Then we got to eat supper at Sullivan's with some other delightful ones.  As we were leaving we noticed that the sky was incredible.  No joke.  I had my camera with me and I could not bare the thought of missing out.  We all piled into my car and bolted to the end of Sully's.  We raced as fast as we could.  Threw the car in park and full out ran to the end of the island.  Hands down- best sunset I have ever seen.  Best part- I got to enjoy it with the best company.  It was amazing.  I wish that I could have frozen time right at that moment.  It was perfect.
 I LOVE this picture of the 4 of us.  We just so happened to be singing some Michael Jackson from the Free Willy soundtrack.  It was a bit majestic if you ask me..
 Thanks to Betsy for taking some these:)
I think we were there for about 20 minutes.  It's funny how 20 minutes at the end of the day can change your life.  Your whole perspective changes when you witness something so beautiful.  I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world.  Just 2 hours before we were standing on the beach and the ocean was raging. In fact, I was mesmerized by how daunting it looked.  Then you catch a glimpse of perfection as far as your eye can see. I didn't want it to end.   I have never been more thankful for where I live and people I get to do life with.  How can you not be thankful when you feast your eyes on a sunset like that?

Still soaking it up,

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment