Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Full Circle

Last night I got to eat dinner and hang with three of my favorite people.  As I was sitting there I realized just how small the word is and that my little world has come somewhat full circle in a way.  At the table, I was sitting there, just thinking.  There i was next to one of my best friends from high school.  Across from me was one of my best friends from college/out of college.  And in the middle was a woman who has invested so so so much time/love/care in all 3 of us separately.  Never would I have imagined that my 2 friends(that I full out love) would become friends with each other.  Not for any bad reasons, just that they were my friends in basically 2 separate worlds.  I can't begin to tell you how thankful I am for each of them and I am so thankful that they have become friends.  You see, they have formed a friendship through Christ and they are both walking something out with their moms that I can't even begin to imagine.  They are unbelievable.  I was just sitting there listening to them describe things and I kept thinking that there was no way in the world that I would be able to do that.  No way.  They do it with such grace that I know that it can only come from one place.  They make me want to be a better person actually.  I haven't told them this (because I am a prideful chicken), but they are heroes to me.  No doubt about it.  They are walking out the unimaginable and they are seeking out the Lord in all of it.  The good, the bad and the ugly.  It is so cool to see how God is using each of them.  I just kept thinking of how thankful I am that they have each other to share stories with because as hard as I could try to understand-I don't fully understand what its like.  I am just thankful to get to walk alongside of them and call them my friends.  So I don't know why I am writing this, but it has just been on my heart all morning.  So there you have it.  That's all I've got.

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment