Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Mulligan Please

I would like to take a mulligan for today.  If you aren't sure what a mulligan is- it's a redo/do over.  Today has officially  reached the point of no return.  If I were a basketball shot, I would be a brick.  If I were soccer shot- SHANK.  Seriously.  I started the day with such good intentions.  Woke up 2 hrs early and headed straight for the office.  To get ahead of the game.  No good deed goes unpunished.  I have done absolutely nothing right today- in all aspects of my day.   I have never wanted to knock someone upside the head this bad before either.  Uh oh.  I realized at 3 pm that I had not eaten lunch.  I instantly became HANGRY.  Insert headache.  Every time my office phone range I immediately cursed it.  Out loud.  Not so good for office morale.  Because the same dang guy was on the other end of the line.  There is a man who works at a bank in Cola that better watch it...  And guess what?  I'm still here.  Yippee.....  So I declare a mulligan.  Tomorrow is a new day. 

On a brighter note- S-Bosch and Nightmere Claytonator are going to college.  Yet to be decided if this is good because they will be leaving me...  But I am super pumped for them!!

Cheers to not going postal,

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment