Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Mr. Darcy has it going on

Last night I watched Pride and Prejudice with some of my favorite people.  Just so everyone knows this: Tim Wood watched it.  I'm sure he loved it.  Maybe not.  Any ways.  I have seen this movie (Kiera Knightley version) at least 10 times.  This is the first time that it really hit me.  It is a good movie.  It was also the first time that I realized how incredibly good looking Mr. Darcy is.  Seriously people.  I like his personality too.  I'm sure you have all heard the story.  There is pride.  There is prejudice.  There is a crazy mother trying to  marry off her chillin.  The dad is hilarious.  Mr. Bingley's sister (the older one) is a real you know what.  Lady Catherine is a monster.  Mr. Collins is sketchy and has an olden days mullet. And so on.  I love this love story for several reasons.  One is that they can't stand each other at the beginning.  Another is that they realize that they love each other at totally different times.  I really love Jane, Elizabeth, Mr. Bingley and Mr. Darcy.  I love their characters.  Plus the scenery in this movie is incredible.  The key to a good movie is watching it with good people.  Lots of laughing. Fighting.  Chest bumping..  Minor injuries.  Just saying.. We had a good time.  We even tried to make Edward a lap dog...

PS: When these folks leave me to go to college, I think I shall be rather sad.  Just a lil nugget you should know.
PSS: I would 100% marry Mr. Darcy.  And live in his mansion.  Just saying.   Sounds like a plan to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment