Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Saturday, January 14, 2012

#foodglorytothemax

Tonight I got to go on a pre wedding food tasting with Stephen and Ryan.  I seriously died and went to foodie heaven.  We went to Biggies, which is the old Granvilles.  Go there.  Now.  I know it was going to be off the chain when I saw the drink menu.  I was overwhelmed.  I went with the app mac (I think).  It had Cinnamon, scotch, honey, and other stuff.  It could be a favorite.  Then came the food
My new buddy
Deviled eggs
Truffle fries and parm
grilled pimento cheese sandwiches
 They just kept bringing the dishes...
 Everyone was losing it...
 I could get used to this
 Observe the pinkie of class
 Favorite delicacy of the night-BBQ w/honey Dijon mustard on cheese biscuit
 Fried catfish and chicken tacos
 I must have said something bad and or inappropriate..
 yep.. looks that way
 Fried green tomatoes with goat cheese and balsamic.  I forgot to catch this one when it landed.. they went pretty fast
 Shrimp and grits. I could literally only take one bit, but it looked so scrumptious

I'd have to say that I have a new favorite little restaurant to be hitting up...  I'm now going to lapse back into the food coma...  Good thing I walked the bridge twice today...  Looks like I will be doing it again tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next day...

Cheerio,

SRS

1 comment:

  1. one of the oddest things about the northwest? impossible to find pimento cheese...i'd kill for those sammies you had. DANG!

    ReplyDelete