Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Random Ramblings

This weekend was stellar.  It was also exhausting.  Here is what I can tell you.  Friday, I went to dinner with some of my faves.  On Saturday we had a proph. team retreat and let me just tell you.  IT WAS AWESOME.  I don't even know how to explain.  Awesome people.  Awesome music.  Awesome time.  I think I did happen to have a hot flash though.  I think I'm too young though.....Then Betsy and I went campaigning...In ase you were wondering what campaigning looks like.  Here is a lil visual for you:
Cool people are always standing on the side of busy roads, early in the morning.  Just thought you should know.  If you want to see it live I will also be there tomorrow.....So I have this friend.  We just happened to be out and about last night.  (She will remain nameless for now..)  We just happened to steal a mannequin.   It was stolen from a friend's garage.  Not a store or anything... And then it rode in the car.  Here is about the time I got embarrassed.  People began to notice it.  Well her I guess.  Do you want to see her?? Okay, okay.  Here she is.  I wanted to name her Pearl, but I think her name is SueAnne.
HAHAHA.  I know it weird.  But its kinda funny too.  Maybe you will see her around town.  Maybe not..Alright.  I'm out.  Sorry this is random and weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment