Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Friday, March 26, 2010

Where the Magic Happens..


I know you decided to read this because of the title...Get your heads out of the ol gutter...Ha. You are about to face major disappointment. The above picture is one of my favorites seats here in this glorious town. It is where my magic happens. It definitely has the best view. That's my friend MP's chair. She lets me come read/write/nap/ponder/and chit chat in that chair. Good things always happen when I spend time in the chair. Best of all I always happen to find the sun. (That's the main reason I love it) That's where all of my best thoughts come from. Just thought I would share that with ya.
I just wasted 2 whole hours playing Call of Duty....and I have to go to bed.
Love to all,
Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment