Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Going to the Chapel

Big news people.  My oldest friend and cousin in the entire world is getting hitched.  Yep.  Lil Douglas is growing up.  He just so happens to be engaged to an awesome girl.  I could not be more excited to get a new girl in the fam.  Douglas was my first friend.  I'm pretty sure we were meant to be brother and sister.  The only person I ever let spend the night was Doug.  We've hunted, fished, traveled, fought and anything else.  I'm super excited for him and Morgan:)
On Friday, Douglas was playing tennis with Morgan. Uncle Doug, Anne and I were stealthily hiding/stalking them...  He had planned for Sage (his black lab) to bring Morgan a tennis ball with the ring in it.  I had my doubts.  However, Sage pulled through and made the drop.  It was pretty awesome.
Wahooooo!!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome, Sarah, thank you for being there with us to capture the moment. We are thrilled to have Morgan become a part of the family! We could not be happier!

    Doug & Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah -
    thank you for sharing this story - so great to be able to share in the joy from up north! I'm so happy Douglas has met such a wonderful woman and I can't wait to meet her! I look forward to seeing everyone at the celebrations and to share in this joyful new beginning together -- ellen e

    ReplyDelete