Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Houston we have a problem

Kind of.  I think that I could maybe possibly have writer's block...  This is the first time I can't really think of what so say...   So I will babble on.  Betty Bridesmaid is prepping for her debut as a MOH.  What's a MOH?  Maid of Honor.  Word.  Hope she can pull it off.  Got a hair cut and the ol brows done today and a mani-pedi tomorrow.  So things are moving.  Tonight I went to the Wando talent show.  I would say that there were about 6 good acts.  The other 21, not so much.  This sounds mean, but I'm not meaning it to be so.  It also gave me a good look at the high school scene.  It's a crazy world out there.  That's all I have to say about that one...  Alright, I'm out.  I forgot to add a fav last posting from the photo shoot..


No comments:

Post a Comment