Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, October 6, 2011

FIGHT CLUB

The Fight Club.  I'm in it.  100%.  It's not what you think and I really can't talk too much about it.  But, I just have to put this out there.  I get to lead a high school small group at church.  We just so happen to be called FIGHT CLUB.  And it's AWESOME.  I'm not kidding.  I have always loved my small groups, but was nervous when some of the all-stars graduated and left us this year.  But I have a special feeling about this year's group.  In fact, whenever I think about them or talk about them I almost start crying.  Weird I know.  I just love them.  A LOT.  They are some of my favorite lil people.  I'm so thankful for each one of them.  Our group is about disciples making disciples, being real with eachother, being intentional and getting in the WORD and just doing life together.  It's been pretty awesome so far. This little group is one of my favorite things that I get to be a part of and I thought yall should know about it.   If you want to come be a guest speaker...Get on it.  Okay, that's all for me today.  Some of us had a lil photo shoot last week...






Oh and sorry- the group is locked...

No comments:

Post a Comment