Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Betty the Bruiser

I don't know if this is stealing, but I surely hope it is not.  Here are some of my all time favorite pictures from the wedding. Taken by Josh Drake.  They capture Betty Bridesmaid at her best....
I think they are really funny.  I can't wait to see the rest.  (Josh, if this is against the rules just tell me...) So I have a minor situation.  Well I actually have lots of situations, but this one is driving me crazy.  There is a T-Rex across the street from us. No lie.  Actually it is a dog.  A moaning dog.  I am not joking at all.  It moans very loudly.  Just ask Wimberly.  The dog moans so loud that it wakes me up in the middle of the night.  Even when on the phone, the people on the end of the line can hear it.  It is not normal.  Today I snuck across the street to try and get it on the speaker phone and it started moaning like mad.  Then I got scared and ran.  If it doesn't quit soon, I am going to have to pay the hippie neighbors a visit.  I need my beauty sleep people.  Also, today I walked about the town with my shorts on inside out.  Thanks for telling me people.  Real cool.  Okay.  I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. BAHAHAHAHAHA. (laughing at your shorts being inside out.) Oh, and the middle picture is my favorite of all of the ones I looked at yesterday.

    Did you figure out which house it was? Because I'm not above taking your hunting stuff over there if it wakes me up before 8am when I'm off tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete