Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, April 1, 2010

My dreams are complete


Friends. Today is one of the best days I have ever had in my entire 24.5 years on this earth. Today I got a ticket to go see the one and only, my all time favorite musician- VAN MORRISON. I haven't been able to calm down all day. I had to leave the office because I was so giddy. Not only am I going, but I get to go with McCarthy and Shaun. I don't know if I can wait until May. Please do yourself a favor and just get on Itunes and buy every song that comes up. Trust me on this one. It's worth it. Here are some Van essentials: Tupelo Honey, Into the Mystic, They Sold Me out, These are the days, Celtic New Year, Hungry for your love...the list could go on forever.

I took a personality test today. Turns out I am introverted and make decisions mostly based on feelings...Good to know. Megan's parents are here for the weekend. I love love love them. Funniest people I know. And Luke the dog is here. He is a keeper.

Here are some things I thought of today that made me smile-
*Sitting in the sun by the Wagners pool
*Thinking about my boat
*Thinking about how I fell down the steps this morning in front of a bunch of random strangers
*Pain killers at Hometeam (if you don't know what that is, get in your car and go straight there right now)
*My friends having babies and the ones who are getting married..
*New friends I have made recently. I really like them a whole lot. All at the same time.
*My roommates

Now that I have been sentimental...
Good Night,
SRS

1 comment: