Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Grab life by the ball...Dodgeball

So I spent some time in the car today and had a few conversations with myself. (Don't judge me for talking to myself) There were a few things on my mind.
1-there is this lady I see at the gym every time I go. She wears the same pink shirt every day (I respect that). She drinks coffee. For some reason this freaks me out. Meanwhile I am slurping up my water...She coughs about every other 5 seconds and I literally get startled every time. I almost startled myself right off of the elliptical today. Could have been bad. Honesty I want to find out if this is a permanent condition.
2-I am reading a cool book Cassie gave us. Yes- I am actually reading it. Even taking notes. It is called The Anointing. It is really cool. It is explains how our anointing is the Holy Spirit and how he operates in us everyday. Very cool. It helps explain how you can operate in your anointing and/or giftings. I really like it.
3-Dodge ball. Tomorrow morning I am playing dodge ball with the ladies in my huddle. I would say the age range is 23-87. That's right. I think it's going to get interesting. I can't wait to get some pictures up here. Go ahead and throw some prayers up for the broken hips, fingers and teeth....Just the emails alone leading up to this event have made my entire month...
4-Last Friday. I got to spend the day with Logan. It was a much needed day. We went to our usual spot-Metto. I don't know what it is about that place, but I love it. Plus Logan was a big bonus. Then we went to the Carmody's to get sunburned. The Blue Angels found out Logs was in town so they decided to give us a quick fly by...
5-Confidence. It's a tricky thing to me. Sometimes you can be overflowing with it and the next day it some how disappears. Its weird. I catch myself lacking confidence when I least expect it. I think this is what happens when you get stuck comparing yourself to others or when you feel you don't measure up. (I know this is getting deep..) I know I catch myself doing this all the time. When ever I am stuck lacking confidence it leads to feeling inadequate. Whether it's in relationships, work, friends or just feeling inadequate with myself. I think the two can go hand in hand. Well at least for me they can. If you know me or live with me, you know that sometimes I can get super anxious about things. Most of the time dumb things. Recently the bridesmaidenship has made me a bit anxious. BUT I am working on it.

*So this is super random. But it's me. Well at least today it is. So there ya go. That's about all I've got.

Love ya longtime,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment