Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful

I got 3 inches cut off my head today.  Yeah.  You heard right.  Today was maintenance day.  I was feeling vulnerable at the salon.  I volunteered myself to have my brows done.  Terrible idea.  Then I have no idea what came over me.  I found myself asking about the lip.  You know, the lip.  Every woman's pain in the tush. (maybe not every woman.)  Next thing I know the lady is telling me to be calm.  Close my eyes.  Count to ten.  (Boys- you have it so so good).  Then came the most excruciating pain.  It was horrid.  I think I can now handle child birth.  I may have dropped the f bomb.  I will not confirm or deny that.
May or may not have cried... Just saying.  All in the name of beauty...  Dear Lord take me now.

So now Betty Bridesmaid is ready for action.


No comments:

Post a Comment