Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, December 13, 2010

Twig Tree Beauty

I seriously think the above tree is beautiful.  I would like to tell you that I 100% made it.  But, that would be lying and that's wrong.  At least in this case.  I did have 100% good intentions with this tree.  Shawn made it.  I went over and helped cut twigs, picked off leaves and helped add some conversation.  She seriously did an awesome tree.  I love it and I want to leave it up year round.  I have taken so many pics of it-its sad.  I am sitting in my favorite spot in the girl palace.  Listening to good music and sippin some hot chocolate.  Watching this really cool spinning nativity mom brought me from Germany.  Thinking away.  Today was a pretty good day.  Had coffee with a friend.  Then I had a funny lunch.  Becky and Susalee voyaged over to West Ashley and we hit up the S&S Cafeteria.  I appreciate people who will dine at the caf.  For real.  Plus we threw off the age curve big time.  Then I went and looked at some property and headed to the grocery store.  I love going to the grocery store.  So I have been thinking a lot lately.  I want to go on an adventure.  Just throwing it out there.  I think 2011 is going to rock.  Just saying.  Sorry-I can't help it-here are some more pics of the tree:
I know you want one of these trees.  Too bad.... Is it totally bad if I really like the new Girl Talk cd?  No? Okay, great.  Do you want to know what I was thinking about?  Well I won't tell you all, but just a tid bit.  I feel like I always think about things that I want to do, but I never actually do them.  Not sure what I'm talking about?  Maybe this will help:
1-Go on an adventure. Somewhere like Africa or Jackson Hole.  Different worlds I know.  But an adventure in the same
2-Do something great.  For somebody else.  Still brainstorming.
3-I keep having these dreams where I am standing up under water. (don't judge people) Just standing there. Looking up at the sky. (Totally normal right?)  I consulted some dream wizards...Basically there may be some big event  + Some Holy Spirit.  I think I know exactly what it is.  But I am not divulging.  Saving it for later.
These are just a few of the things entertaining my thoughts today.  Got to go iron some clothes.  Bet you never thought you'd hear me say that....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!

It is flipping freezing!!

3 comments:

  1. I want one of those trees, I would keep it out year round. Thank you.

    Ginny (your mom)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this tree or one just like it.

    Your mom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tree! How kewl!
    I mailed a Christmas card to the Girl Palace yesterday. I miss you girls...
    Merry Christmas! Melinda

    ReplyDelete