Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Adam Randomness

I went to my first NBA game.  I have to say that I did enjoy it.  And Dwight Howard is a monster.  With very huge muscles that I stared at the entire game.  That's just a side note.  I went with Granny, Mercury and Becca.  Riding the MARTA was probably my favorite part, besides the kiss cam on the Jumbotron at the game.  No explanation needed.  But seriously, Dight Howard is ripped.  So last week Eliza and I started our new Christmas tradition of lunch and shopping.  We weren't exactly what you would call successful on the shopping front, but we nailed the lunch part.  I successfully downed my first bloody mary.  Big step for man kind here.  Have you been to Sermet's?  If not, then you should go. Its very good.  Take a look at the painting of the half naked person in the bathroom and let me or Eliza know if it's a boy or girl.  Also, if you were at Taco Boy on Tuesday night and saw a girl who looks somewhat like me, wearing a sombrero and singing Feliz Navidad-it was not me...Logan and Doug are in town.  The 843 just got a whole lot better:)

Hope you enjoy Christmas Adam,
SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment