Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, September 20, 2010

Random Ramblings

I would like to share the conversation that Ashton Reese and I had the other day.  I am pretty sure that it accurately portrays our friendship:

Me: Ashton, How is Sarasota?  I am still pissed that you moved.
Ashton: We actually love it.  You need to come visit.  Its only like a 9 hour drive
Me: 9 hours.  Yeah right.  I won't even drive to Summerville.  I don't think I can do 9 hours.  Love you though I do.
Ashton: Come on. You would love it here.  There is lots of fishing. Lots of old people.  Lots of alligators and high society. You would fit right in...

Ashton,
I love you and miss you, but I don't know if I can make the voyage to Florida....

So today I sat in class forever. Well 8:30 to 3:30, but it felt like forever.  And I get to do it for the next 4 days.  Yippeee.  I was antsy tonight and decided to take a late night walk around the neighborhood. Betty Bridesmaid has been a bit behind on the bridesmaid regimen.  It ended up being quite the little expedition.  I ended up walking to the bridge (not over bc I get too scared at night) and back.  But I put on all of my favorite music and made my little soundtrack.  You should try it.  Its quite fun.  You just pretend that your life is a soundtrack and totally rock out.  I was rocking to new Sara Bareilles, Eric Hutchinson, Paul Simon (weird I know), Alive and Kicking and some B-52s.  Not going to lie-it was fun.  I probably looked like an idiot because I tend to dance a bit while rocking out, but it was dark and hopefully not a lot of people witnessed it...Oh and I also may or may not have passed my future husband.  He was running the bridge...I'm sure we will catch up later...
Peace,
Sass

No comments:

Post a Comment