Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, August 30, 2010

Yikes

*Don't read this.  I am throwing myself a pity party and you will probably not feel included.  It only happens every once in a while, so there.  Be prepared I am about ramble in no particular order.

Today has been one of those days.  (Actually the last 4 work days may have been like this) You know the kind where it lasts forever.  Where you feel like you have been working forever, but you don't really have that much to show for it.  Or you feel like you are stuck under a pile of stuff that never seems to shrink.  And all you want to do is put the boat in the water, but you can't bc you would then get fired.  Then you get frustrated.  Which in turn leads to a bad attitude. I don't sport the bad attitude as well as others do. Then you start thinking about all the upcoming things you want to do this year and immediately feel overwhelmed.  Which should be impossible because you have hand picked things to keep you from feeling this way.  I literally have a million things racing through my head right now.  Don't get me wrong.  They are good things mostly.  Nothing has even started yet, but I've managed to over plan already.  Dang it.  And then you feel a bit teary, but you can't cry.   Not to be depressing, but my day/attitude does seem to fit this description.  Then I start to think a little ahead.  The Wedding.  Its out there.  Its actually coming in like 6.9 weeks.  Just thinking about it makes me nervous.  Why you ask?  I have no idea.  But it does.  Nothing I can do about it.  This in turn leads me to listen to some Coldplay.  And then it makes me feel a little bit better.  Okay. I'm done.  Sorry, but I jut needed to put that out there.

1 comment:

  1. That's ok Sarah, you are awesome.

    The puppy peed on my bed the other night. How's that for bad attitude?

    Love,

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete