Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Tug

So I have this thing about tug boats.  I personally think they are really really cool.  I'm going to go as far as saying that they are somewhat symbolic.  I mean think about it.  They are like the protectors of the harbor.  They lead the ships in and out.  They push them up to the dock and make sure that they get in to port safely.  They are small, but they pack a mean punch. Plus all the good ones are red.  I love red.  Plus I'm sure red is symbolic for something... I love them.  Yes, I just got emotional about tugs.  Sorry.  I'm emotional right now.  Tonight I went on the boat with one of my favorite people.  We jumped in just as the sun was setting and went for a lil evening ride.  From 6:45 pm and on is prolly my most favorite time for a boat cruise.  It was really pretty and the river was so flat.  I've seen it a million times, but it truly never gets old. We got out of the boat at about 9pm and it was still lit up on the water.  No dolphin tonight though. 












Loving Mt. Perfect,
SRS

3 comments:

  1. Dude!

    I love tug boats! Fantasy is to be a tug boat captain or a locomotive engineer!

    Very cool!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been pestering Herb for years to buy a tug for a fun party boat. That would be so awesome. We could decorate it with palm trees and party lights.

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh!!! why do you have to talk about mount perfect like that when im all the way on the other side of the world!!! the pics didnt help!! :( hahaha miss you!

    Allen

    ReplyDelete