Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, January 3, 2011

Peace 2010. Keep it Real

2010.  It was a good one.  For the most part.  If you have been reading this then you pretty much know what 2010 looked like on my end.  Hope yours was as fun as mine. 2010 had a lot of firsts: real job, new roommates, weddings, BETTY B, Antoine Dodson and several other cool things.  Luckily, I got to finish out the year on Edisto (my most fav place) with some of my most favorite people. We slept, watched football, ate oysters, drank beer, watched football, played xbox, watched football and went in the boat.  And had a bb gun shooting competition. What more could you ask for.  Here are a few of my favorite pics:








I should also mention that Shawn and I tried to befriend a lonely cow on the side of the road.  Fail.  He was not so friendly.  Thank God there was a fence...

Don't worry- when he rammed the gate we kept our cool.... So I was going to write this big ol swan song for 2010, but I have decided not to bore you.  I am not one to make resolutions and actually follow them, but I'm thinking 2011 could be different.  I'm going to give it a shot....You never know what could happen.

Run and tell that,
SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment