Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, January 20, 2011

T Swift

So I haven't always been the biggest Taylor Swift fan.  Okay, okay, I actually really haven't liked her. At all.  But that's pretty valid.  How many songs can you write about boys, teen love and breakups.  Clearly there is no limit. Then you throw in all of her love capades.  The last one just about sent me over the edge.  Jake Gyllenhaal.  I mean is that for real?  Is it not illegal?  Does this bother anybody else?  Big shocker..they broke up.  Crazy huh.  So, that being said I decided to turn over a new leaf.  A Taylor Swift leaf.  You heard right.  I burned the Fearless cd off of the Wags Taylor Swift shrine of a computer.  My opinion has changed.  Don't get me wrong.  85% of the cd is the same junk about how some teen boy must have done her wrong.  Yadda Yadda Yadda.  I have however found one song that I have listened to on repeat for about 34 hours....That is a slight exaggeration.  But, I actually love the song "Your not sorry." (I think that is what its called).  Not exactly sure why it is that I love this song.  I have not been wronged or dumped on by a teen boy in quite a while, so I'm not too sure about my obsession over the teen drama song.  But this is me.  Getting real.  It's a good song.  So if I seem moody or full of some type of teenage angst, you can thank our good friend Taylor.

On another note.  I have decided that I am going to have more people over.  So far, so good.  I had mom and her posse over.  I had 4 of my favorite ladies over the other night for a delicious little meal.  And last night 123 high school girls came over.  Well actually there were only about 12 of them, but they sound like 123.  We had breakfast for dinner. I don't think I have ever made that many pancakes or bacon.  Seriously, I was coated in bacon grease.  But, I love them.  All of them.  They are hilarious and fun to be with.  And I am super excited about the next few months with them.  Back to my point.  Hopefully, in the near future, you could come for a meal at the Girl Palace:)

2 comments:

  1. I wanna have a meal with you at the girl palace & I want you to come over to our house, sit in our rockers on our back porch and (insert our secret here)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSS. Jesse Reese Horton. I would love to do that especially to (insert secret here)

    ReplyDelete