Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Team Shirley



http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/teamshirley

This goes out to Mrs. Shirley.  Mrs. Shirley is Beth's mom.  Beth is one of my very dear friends from high school.  You may know her as Beth the Shit or Beaffreywaan.  Her mom, Shirley, is an honorary "Charleston Chick." (I do not like to use that nickname, but this calls for it.)  Mrs. Shirley is one of my all time favorite people and if you don't know her than you are missing out.  She can cook a mean Christmas dinner and she has the best family in the world.  Recently she found out that she has cancer.  Please Please Please pray for her, her family and the doctors.  Thank you!  Below are some of my favorite pics and Beaffrey just happens to be in them...




No comments:

Post a Comment