Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Friday, June 18, 2010

Welcome to the big show..

Today is Day 1 of Betty Bridesmaid's debut wedding weekend.  I know you are on the edge of your seats with excitement.  Thanks to mom I went and got a pedicure today.  I got "Get in my Cabana" Pink.  The toes are looking pretty good right now.  Lets hope they make it until tomorrow.

The wedding is tomorrow.  I didn't realize how emotional this was going to make me.  I am already laughing/crying/nervous/sad/excited.  Just pick one.  I guarantee I was feeling it with in the past hour.  I can't believe our little MC is getting married.  I am starting to get nervous about tomorrow night.  I keep thinking that i will trip or cry or laugh or sneeze or something.  Who do you look at when you come down the aisle.  I mean I don't want to stare at the groom-he could think it is weird.  I don't want to stare at his dad-no explanation needed.  What do you do with your head?  No idea.  I even practiced my walk today.  Its a 6 on a scale of 1-10.  I'm working on it.  I have to go straighten my hair now.  Bet you never thought you would hear me say that...

Making friends with my flat iron,
Betty B

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure that your nail color isn't called "Party in my cabana??" Because if so, it's my FAVORITE. Yes, I just outed myself, I have a favorite toe nail polish color. Have so much fun!!!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete