Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Going to the Chapel...

Here we go.  It's show time.  I just tried on my dress about 3 times and practiced dancing in it just to be sure it could handle my moves...I didn't realize just how emotional I would be.  Poor Megan and Rachel have had to give me constant affirmation so I don't pass out...We have all been waiting so long for this day and it is finally here.  I can't believe it.  I have laughed and cried all day.  I still don't know how to tie my sash..oh well.  And I'm not quite sure what type of facial expression I will be sporting as I go down the aisle.  One thing I do know-I am so excited for MC and Rob.  They love each other and I am so honored to be a part of their special day.  I can't wait to be standing up there with some of my favorite people in the whole wide world.  So throw a few prayers up there:
1-I don't look like an oompa loompa as I go down the aisle
2-I am not sweating through my dress
3-I have good hair and makeup...
4-I make it down the aisle accident free
5-I don't pass out/and or wet my pants or anything of that nature...
6-That I don't catch the bouquet- Been there done that..

Here we go.  Time for Betty Bridesmaid to get her bridesmaidenship groove on...  I hope yall have as much fun as I am about to have...but probably not.

Fulfilling my bridesmaid duties,
Betty Bridesmaid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment