Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, July 16, 2012

Wet One

Well, we made it safely to and back from Cove Creek.  It was a wet one to say the least.  We got to Cove Creek a bit later than planned on Friday night...  After a small delay in a very depressing town in Spartanburg...  We pulled up to camp around 9 pm in the pouring rain.  Thank God the men put my tent up... It was fun just hanging out doing nothing, eating good food, drinking margaritas, talking, jamming with Sonny D and trying out the Eno.  The Eno freaked me out for the first hour.  I was petrified to lay in it.  Now I love it.  It stormed all through the first night.  I woke up with several little puddles in my trusty tent...  Along with some nice daddy long legs (sick).  
The hammock of death/love
The Compound
My sweet lil home
White Lightning did great on the trip
No comment
Swaggin wagon
 Awesome Diner
 The road trip trio
 Worth the trip
 Cousins:)
 Come at me
 The road trip home was oh so adventurous....
 ....
I then proceeded to sing... "All by myself...." Sike.  I'm just training myself for my epic road trip which is going down in 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'll be..."All by myself..."

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment