Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Friday, July 6, 2012

Betty Bridesmaid's bestie

Well, the day has come.  Betty Bridesmaid's boy bestie is getting hitched this weekend.  I'm pretty pumped.  Stephen is one of my all time favorite people.  He's awesome, a little sassy, dramatic, and knows me too well.  He is marrying an awesome, awesome gal too:)  It's always good when you lose someone to marriage and you actually really like the person they are marrying.  Tomorrow I get to read and play a little guitar in the wedding, so I am pretty excited to get to be a part of it.  I've had to deal with this ninja head for a long time. Good luck Ryan:)





Here is a shocker.  I am excited for another piece of the puzzle.  I voluntarily took my long dress from Biz's wedding down to my favorite girl at the alteration shop. Wow, I never once thought that sentence would depart from this mouth.  We have moved mountains people.  So I waltzed in- anxiety free and headed to find Mrs. Betty.  I laid out the situation and told her of my plans to re-use my dress.  She was also shocked that I was there under my own accord.  I get to pick the dress up in a few hours and I am weirdly excited... I don't know what is happening to me...  So here is to another awesome wedding weekend in the works!  Wahooooooooooooo

Make good choices...

Betty B.

No comments:

Post a Comment