Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, December 12, 2011

Parading about

Today was the Mt. Perfect Christmas Parade.  I both love and sometimes dislike this event.  Love the lights, people watching, seeing old friends and the Burke Band.  Dislike wanting to stop by too many diff parade spots, the lag between floats, the blue cop lights all over the place.  I also think that the town should put hot chocolate stations throughout the parade route.  Herb and Ginny were i the parade and they looked pretty stellar.  If only I had thought to take a picture... Gah.  I also wish that the Burke Band would just stand and play right in front of me the whole time.  I am clearly in need of a serious dance party.  Help a sister out.  Any who.  The parade went off with out a hitch.  I rode my bike.  Ripped a huge hole in my pants.  But I had fun.  Even got to watch some of it with fight club. Word up.
Trouble
 Yum yum in the tum tum
 They look like lil russians...
 Yeah, I get to hang with these cool cats.  Fight Club representin.
 Cool points for tossing a pizza in the parade
 Super cute truck
 This dude was skateboarding behind a trailes.  In a tu tu
 I thin I want to be an Elvis impersonater in a parade.  Sounds pretty magical.
Burk Band just dropping some beats down. 
 My WORST nightmare
 Who doesn't love a giant hotdog?
 Adorable
 Straight up America right here.

Later gator,

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment