Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Four Eyes

Here comes another one of my fashion opinions.  Really it is now entering the pet peeve category.  Please, nobody take offense.  This is my opinion.  And my opinion only. Except, I know several other credible sources that share the same opinion that I do.  Just throwing that out there. 

FAKE GLASSES

You know, the kind people where that aren't prescription.  The people that wear them don't actually need glasses.  I just don't get it.  Straight up.  Why do you want to being wearing spectacles when you don't need them?

 I have witnessed girls

And boys

Sorry.  This dude looks like a major goob.  Just saying.

Even the Beibs looks ridic with them

It's becoming an epidemic.  I know that I am not in the high fashion know, but I'm going to go ahead and call a spade a spade.  If you don't need four eyes, why not sport your 2 good eyes with pride?  

Once again, this post is not to hurt any feelings.  Just needed to get that off my chest.  If you sport fake glasses then obviously you have the confidence to rock it.  And I support that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment