Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Sunday, September 11, 2011

This weekend I went to McClellanville for Logan's bachelorette.  It was awesome.  It was beautiful.  Never have I slept so well.  We ate good food, talked, played in the boat and watched the Gamecocks pull out a victory.  I'm flat exhausted.  But, I have decided that I could totes live in McClellanville.  If someone gave me a house in the water.  Not a bad thought huh?  I personally like this one...
 The bride:)
 I caught a big one..
 Our friend Bruce..
 We semi crashed a boat wedding
 Please take note-dolphins approaching on the left.  Gator on the right.
 The collision
 They both walked it off and went on their ways

That's about what we did all weekend.  When I got home, I headed to Biz and Shawn's engagement party with some amigas.  Pretty sure I locked down a wedding reception dance companion.  Just saying.  Alright.  That's all I've got.

Make good choices,

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment