Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The night life in N. MTP

I know, you are probably confused right now.  Yes, I did indeed journey to North Mt. Pleasant.  Big steps here people.  I went for good reason.  Good people.  Good scenery.  It's legit.  C. Senf and I enjoyed some suppa and then headed to the dock to take a few pics.  I wanted to try the whole flashlight thing again.  It took me a while to find my bearings, but I eventually did.  Here's a looksy:
 N. MTP has some fairly decent sun sets..
 oops
 A gave it a go:)
 Finally getting it to work...
 Who doesn't love some rain clouds courtesy of sitting duck.
I finally made a stick person..
 Angels in the outfield dock?
 Harry Potter wizard hat?  Clearly.
So there you have it.  It was pretty fun.  Plus the weather is AMAZING!!!  Tomorrow I hit the open road for Logan's bachelorette weekend.  Wish me luck.  McClellanville+some besties+good food+boat+floating=AWESOME GLORIOUSNESS.  Then Biz and Shawn's engagement partay on Sunday when I return.

Make good choices,

SRS

No comments:

Post a Comment