Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Rock the boat



Today was a great day! Woke up early and went to my Wed morning huddle at St. Andrews which I love. Then I got to go to lunch with my good friend. As I was finally making my way to the office, I crossed over the Ravenel bridge and realized it was a beautiful day. I only lasted about an hour in the office before I found myself headed toward Hobcaw to pick up my boat...and grab my super cool boots..Lili made it to the landing just as I was leaving the dock so being the nice sister that I am I went back for her(even though she said I looked like farmer Ted in them). It was beautiful, but it was cold as crap! We decided to have a lil photo shoot with ourselves in the middle of Shem Creek. I have attached some of my favorites for your viewing pleasure. After our lovely boat ride I changed and headed to the bridge for a little walk about. This is day three of get looking smoking hot for MC's wedding. Only like 128 days or so left of walking the bridge.....

Your beaming bridesmaid,
Sass
lili got cold..

1 comment:

  1. I'm coming to Charleston in March...I expect you to save me a "walk the bridge" date.

    ReplyDelete