Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Optimus Prime

STOP! Don't read this if you are looking for something deep because you will not find deepness in this post. Okay. I finished all of my work yesterday and didn't really have anything to do so I decided to spend my mid morning at Metto. One of my favorite places. While here I decided to go through all of my pictures and delete ones that are not worthy of taking up precious space on the mac. I realized that I had far too many pictures of my car. I also realized that I love my car. Not in a materialistic kind of way, but in a thank you for being loyal and getting me where I need to go kind of way. I happened to name my car Optimus Prime(ever since high school my friends and I have to name our cars-it gives them more character..). This may sound super weird to many of you, but I like it so it stays. Optimus Prime and I have had many adventures together. We have traveled all across the southeast. We braved 2 spring break trips to the panhandle, Charlottesville to see our friend Logan, many trips to Charlotte, Windy Gap, Knoxvegas, Savannah, Hilton Head, too many trips to the concrete jungle (Columbia if you didn't know), Greenville, Clemsux, and many day trips across the low country and to the boat landing. We have spent a a lot of 1 on 1 time together. In the car is where I do most of my thinking. Just this past weekend Optimus Prime logged 170,000 miles on the books. He has had a long life, but still runs like a top! So I decided to give him a shout out. So now you think I am wacko for blogging about my car, but I do what I want.....hahha. Okay I am going to go do something productive now....
-Sarah
(Snow day..)

No comments:

Post a Comment