Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Freaking Out

I AM FREAKING OUT.  Here is why.  At some point this afternoon, I will be getting in a car with a dear friend and heading South.  To St. Augustine.  Why?  Here is why I'm freaking out.  We just so happen to be going to attend the Gentlemen of the Road Stopover in St. Augustine.  What is that?  It's basically a 2 day Mumford and Sons music festival.  Yes.  You would freak out to.  25,000 tickets.  Sold out 3 days after it was announced.  I honestly did not think for one second that this would go down.  And then, boom.  We were going.  I have suppressed my excitement, due to my pessimistic personality, but today is the day and I can't sit still.  AHHHH.  It is going to be incredible.  I have stalkerishly watched about 500 videos of Mumford and all of the other bands playing.  I've been praying that this would just be awesome. And that my boy Marcus won't wear his wife beater.  Peace out.
Marcus MumfordMumford & Sons | Live at Red Rocks was one of the best shows I've ever seen.Mumford & Sons

1 comment: