Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Go time.

<3 Christmas.
This is hands down my favorite time of the year.  I wish it could be Christmas all of the time.  Seriously.  I didn't realize I was a bit of a shop a holic until this year.  I am still not done with my retail adventures.  I love Christmas decorations, twinkle lights, red cups at Starbucks, Christmas trees and people that LOVE it as much as I do.  I think I like Christmas so much due to the fact that I have a lot of kid friends.  It makes you a little more jolly and excited.  I love Christmas Adam, Christmas Eve, Christmas day and everything after.  I love visiting people on Christmas.  This year, the holidays have FLOWN by way too fast.  So I am going to extend the season.   So get ready.  Tis the season:)
 
 
PS: I have no shame and want this as my tree topper... 
Sorting hat tree topper
Yes.  It is the sorting hat from Hogwarts.  Team Gryffindor!

No comments:

Post a Comment