Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gradumucation

Whelp.  It's over.  All of my sweet lil peeps have graduated high school. (A few are still there holding down the fort).  As I write this post, I am both really excited, extremely proud and I'm a did bit sad.  Let's break it down.  I have been extremely blessed to get to lead a kick butt small group.  They are more than just a small group though.  I don't even know how to really describe them.  They are crazy, hilarious, at times dramatic, smart, important and they are all beautiful.  I got the cream of the crop I'd say.  They mean a whole lot to me.  They have actually taught me a good bit as well.  I am so thankful for this past year.  I can honestly say that I am going to miss each of them very, very much.  But, they did go out with a bang. I'm flat out exhausted.  Two stellar dance parties went down. I'm so sore.....  It was well worth it.  Not only have I gotten the chance to know these girls, but I've gotten to know their families too.  I love them all.  Gah.  I am so thankful to call these people my friends.  Love you long time.

Make good choices people.

No comments:

Post a Comment