Pages

Just a little bit of guns & dresses

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gradumucation

Whelp.  It's over.  All of my sweet lil peeps have graduated high school. (A few are still there holding down the fort).  As I write this post, I am both really excited, extremely proud and I'm a did bit sad.  Let's break it down.  I have been extremely blessed to get to lead a kick butt small group.  They are more than just a small group though.  I don't even know how to really describe them.  They are crazy, hilarious, at times dramatic, smart, important and they are all beautiful.  I got the cream of the crop I'd say.  They mean a whole lot to me.  They have actually taught me a good bit as well.  I am so thankful for this past year.  I can honestly say that I am going to miss each of them very, very much.  But, they did go out with a bang. I'm flat out exhausted.  Two stellar dance parties went down. I'm so sore.....  It was well worth it.  Not only have I gotten the chance to know these girls, but I've gotten to know their families too.  I love them all.  Gah.  I am so thankful to call these people my friends.  Love you long time.

Make good choices people.

No comments:

Post a Comment