Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Friday, June 15, 2012

Favor

I don't have a lot to write at this moment, but I have a huge favor to ask you guys.  Will you please, please, pray for my dear friend Beth.  Pray for her, pray for Shirley and pray for her whole family.  Pray for Team Shirley.  Never have I wished for all of the Charleston Chicks circa 2003 to be here in one spot.  Never have I ever seen a family walk something out like I have Beth's.  Every time I see them, I wonder if I could do half of what they have.  Truth is- I don't think I could.  Flat out- that is one hell of a family.  What I have alone witnessed in the waiting room each day this week has single handedly taught me somethings that I could learn no where else.  Never have I woken up, eager to get to a hospital waiting room.  Never have I been so honored and blessed to know this family.  So honored to be a part of Team Shirley.  Let's pray it up.

Love y'all long time.  Thankful for any prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment