Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm a geek

Secret is out.  I am a geek.  I am confessing my secret crushes on super heroes and my love for super hero movies.  Let me lay it down.  My all time favorite is this guy:


Optimus Prime.  He is probs the best super hero. Head of the good guy transformers.  Basically a badass.  If you haven't seen the Transformer movies, then I pretty sure we shouldn't be friends anymore.  I mean, my last car was named after this stellar dude. 

My next obsession is The Avengers.  Pretty much a cluster of mostly hot super heroes.  After seeing the movie I had to go and watch the other Avenger's movies so I could get their background... So from the Avengers I'm going to have to say that Thor is pretty much #1 (sorry Caroline).  Seriously.  Dang. Then comes Captain America.  Iron Man is for sure the funniest.  And the richest.  If you haven't seen it- I thoroughly recommend it.

So there you have it.  It's official. I am leader of the geek squad.  

Peace out,
Bionic Betty.



1 comment:

  1. I recommend going full nerd and switching your blog font over to helvetica.

    ReplyDelete