Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Delightful Lunching Experience

I do not have any crazy stories to share today.  Just a lil happy tidbit.  Today I had a glorious lunching experience.  I got to eat with a delightful group of people: Biz, Rosemary and Jodi (Not sure how to spell that one...)  We ate delightful food.  I opted for the custom sandwich(w/avocodos of course) and the okra soup.  Yummy.   This is my 2nd time eating a delightful sandwich at the Ford house.  Not going to lie- this could be one of my favorite lil things to do. Not to mention the conversation was just as good as the food.  I will not go into any more detail, because you are sure to become jealous.  Ok. Thats all. Farewell.

Oh! Get excited.  I ordered some bridesmaid shoes.  It only took me like 3 weeks, but I finally did it.  I mean its hard to find good gold shoes.  I mean what if its a different shade of gold?  Or it doesn't look bridesmaidy enough?  What if I can't walk in them?  What if they hurt?  These are the questions that have been plaguing me for weeks...So be proud.  Betty Bridesmaid committed to 2 pair of gold shoes.  Hopefully they fit.  Or else we have ourselves another problem...
Hope the shoe fits,
Betty Bridesmaid

No comments:

Post a Comment