Pages

I am a hot mess express going full throttle

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sorry, but I'm a blog newby


Hey Yall-
I was bored the other day at work and decided I was going to join the blogging world...So hello blogger world. Now don't get all excited because most likely my posts will not interest you in the least bit, but I will give it a shot.

For those that don't know I moved out of the Sully's house to a real live grown up house in Mt. P. I have flipping awesome roommates (lulie, wim and megan). I love them all-at the same time. I also had to become employed. Now most people would be overjoyed at this, but I just didn't feel so great about it. I mean I took my self on an 18 month sabbatical. Who wants to give that up?? I got to travel to South America with my good friend Emily Jones a.k.a. Mike Jones, went to Costa Rica and roamed around this awesome town. I got really good at going out to lunch. The day came when mom made the big call to tell me I was soon to be extracted from the H. Sass payroll. I think it may have knocked the wind out of me. Don't get me wrong- I knew this day was coming for quite a while. So I thought of many fun things to do for employment, but none of which were going to actually work out. So I decided it was time to enter the real world. I took some classes over the summer and became a real estate appraiser. I know it sounds incredibly exciting. On the bright side I get to work with my dad which is amazing. Still doing the Young Life thing and it is pretty rocking. Been going to St. Andrews and I love it. I get to hang out with some pretty awesome people there. I am definitely learning a whole lot. So just in case you were wondering, that is what I have been up to.
Peace out A town down,

Sass

1 comment: